In the midsummer after the epidemic in Shanghai, Shanghai Industry and Trade held the company's semi-annual business meeting on August 14 and 15. In order to better summarize the work in the first half of the year and sort out the work ideas for the second half of the year, meetings of the managers and supervisors were held respectively.
Mr. Sun affirmed the orderly development of Shanghai Industry and Trade under the epidemic situation in the first half of the year, and gave guidance on the development of the work in the second half of the year:
1. Establish the idea of seeking quality and put it into practice;
2. It is necessary to balance short-term interests and long-term interests;
3. At the same time grasp the relationship between speculation and risk management;
4. Strengthen the construction of the company's core competitiveness;
5. Continuously improve human efficiency and help employees open the door to create value;
6. Promote system construction.